.

Monday, January 3, 2011

31.12.2010

31.12.2010,
i din go kl count down with frens,haha
because that day was my cousin wedding~
it's really a sweet wedding dinner/ party,
all of us enjoyed it so much...

this is the decoration of the hall,
don't be surprise when i tell u this,this is a school's hall..
very grand ,right?compare to our school's hall,
our school really suck~

opps,tis sugar is handmade one,gt sell at 1U de...
i forgot what the shop 's name...speacial ba??

host of this wedding-william
he is a Fm DJ n tv anchorman...
but i really dun noe about him b4 tis,haha~


my cousin daniel n his wife, nicole~



the band which invited by my cousin to performance,
i am very excited because that night they song many songs which i like,
exp: Wonderful tonight, now & forever ,can u feel the love tonight ,nothing gonna change my love for u,i m yours n etc~
luckily they x sing ''more than i can said'', if not i sure ''melting''~haha

 i like this guy so much,he have nice & attractive's voice...

omg,i should intro this guy for hui eng!!!


because when he singing ‘‘小酒窝’’,i thought they playing CD !!
his voice exactly same with JJ Lim!!!!

everyone gt one mask,whistle,ring with light and small trumpet for dancing time~
for free,haha~




amazing ~

daddy, mummy n me~ where is my sis???
she x satisfy to her photo,that's y i no upload here..>.<
1st time celebrate new year with my family...xD




there got sold snow spray & party popper too...
haha,i bought too...
i am really sorry to my cousin- ah jian,
because when i wan to spray ginny,
i aim wrong place and spray to ah jian's eyes.....
opps~sorry sorry sorry~

after dinner, middle of the hall was empty for dance,
all the guests was so excited & high ,and it look like disco...haha..xD
we spray each other &count down together..

 12.00am 1.1.2011,all the balloons drop to the ground..
everyone step on the balloon until it burst...haha
my mom was more more excited than me that night~!!

bridegroom's sister - pretty ,rite?? 
when i reached home...
mei kuan invited me to yam cha with them..
so mei kuan, ong, pui yee, ching lih and i at mcd chat until 4am ....
crazy,rite???

2 comments: