.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

i hate

Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like

haha...
it's really good to decribe my mood now...
i just feel like wanna cry,
cry until my tears run dry,.
and that is the time i need to give up...

oh my gosh...
i am mad....opps...
please sadness,keep away from me...
i like to be happy,
i dun like emo,
i like my smile,
i love my wonderful life...

i hate to cry,
i hate tears,
it just show how useless i am....

so,i will keep distance with you,
keep away from sadness....

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a song ...why wanna b so down ..cheer up lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. cry jz a method 4 u 2 express ur sadness...
    not make u feel wanna give up~
    be confident n dn feel doubt bout urself~
    d moment u feel doubt bout urself is d moment u lose urself~
    cum on,gal~!!!
    cheer up!!!(as wat u ever told me be4^.^)

    ur luvly meeteng~xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx...emm,i jz emo tat time..haha..dun worry..wat i told u yar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jz ask me 2 cheer uplor...
    u tot wat orh???
    hahaxD

    ur luvly meeteng

    ReplyDelete