.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

wonderful tonight

最近爱上了这首歌~
wonderful tonight

It's late in the evening
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make up
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me
Do I look alright
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me
And then she asks me
Do you feel alright
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful
Because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you

It's time to go home now
And I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed
And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight

其实,这首歌给我的感觉是,
那个女生为了让男生眼前一亮,
而紧张的悉心打扮,
即使全世界都觉得女生很美,
她却不太在乎 ,
因为,她只是要成为那个男生眼里最美的女生。
感觉上,和我好像哦。。
因为我不会想成为世界上最美的女生,
我只要做他眼里最美好的那个女孩。


2 comments:

  1. 方大同有翻唱。超~好聽的啦這首歌!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe,but i more like eric clapton's song..haha
    reali gt tat feel~

    ReplyDelete