.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

my class


actually tis is not my classroom,
tat day we moved to lab because of pmr was carried out near my classroom.
i love my classmates~~
see,they look very professional,
maybe it's due to they were using lap top n their serious's face..^^


i love most of my classmates,
they are nice ,hardworking, smart and funny!!!!!

haha,actually my class gt 38 students,it is jz a part of them...^^
 y dun see me in those photo??
it's juz  bcox i dun like my uniform...
i more like my form5 pengawas pusat sumber's uniform..T.T
nice,rite??
orange colour one....^^

6 comments:

  1. luckily no me, so ugly...
    haha...

    lai ling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where i hide? i dont know oh...
    i dont even know when u take photo...
    i so ugly, no nid take photo lah...hahaa

    lai ling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice yeah nice...face also nice n fair n smooth too(past tense edi)wakaka joking joking

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitchie:ya lor..wahaha
    full sieng:lol,always tease abt my face...o_O

    ReplyDelete