.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

single life

John status:why am i surprised that my computer can on, my printer can print, my car can start and i still don't have a girlfriend? 
on Sunday

for me::my computer can on,my car can start,   (juz my printer no ink,cant print.)

even nw i already knew hw 2 make fire in bbq party.

so why I need a bf??





Imma driving,I dont need a bf 2 fetch me,(futhermore,i m good at driving)

I can study ,I dont need a bf 2 teach me,

MATH??I can ask lai ling 2 teach me~~

BIO??If i wan to study,sure not a big problem for me.

i jz need to worry abt my MUET (english test)..

however,i got pei yin help me improve it~



I gt many romantic drama 2 watch

handsome idol to admire

n hence

Y I NEED A BF??

HAHA

(copy & modified from http://luvxiaok.blogspot.com/)

my mom every day oso worry i no ppl want..
mom,tat is no point to worry...k? 
i juz enjoy my life now,
and now is not the right time for me to hav a bf...

No comments:

Post a Comment