.

Monday, August 9, 2010

donate blood


today my skol organized blood donation campaign .
i decided to donate blood,y i wanna donate blood??
it's bcoz i wan to prove tat i m nt tat kind of  weak gal
n i oso hope to save someone's life...WoW,,^^(sound like very brave o)

after recess,
my friends n i then go to the hall.
i saw tong xing already there n well prepared for donation.
she is so brave and look excited..

ok,
after measuring my weight,   (dont always ask me abt my weight,k??)
a nurse test for my type of blood,
actually, i knew it la,
i m blood group A.

then ,i went to check my blood pressure n etc..
omg, i pass!!
y i am so exicted?
bcoz 2 of my frens nt pass,
one of them lack of iron,
n another one is low blood pressure.
they so disappointed wat...
 (mayb bcox cant drink milo jor,haha..joking~) 

after that were my turn to donate blood ,
i so scare lo!
actually i really very scare the painful of prick by somethings,
juz like needles...my god~

My frens told me tat my blood flow out very fast.
i felt glad ,bcox tat mean i can fast fast finish my 2 packs donation..

emm....
when i almost finish donate 350ml of blood..
i almost fainted..
so fish!!!
i felt dizzy and cold...
then i quickly asked my fren to inform the nurse,
a doctor came to check my situation and treat me so good,
she was totally different to the doctor i met last time,

last time i had fainted in a clinic after test blood,
and the stupid doctor non stop scold me n said i dint eat breakfast!!
wth!!!
after i ate onli cum to c doctor wat!
and the stupid doctor help me inject maltose,
shit! how painful it is, u noe??
stupid doctor!hw u gt ur license de!!!

ok,don't talk about the stupid doctor!
i will get angry and get high blood pressure one..

so, after i felt dizzy,
the angel doctor asked me to drink water slowly and rest..
haha,
i felt better after resting.
but so sorry to my frens,
they were so shocked when they saw my face n lip turned white..

haiz.....
i will take care myself ,thx for the care from my frens...

arr~~~i so fish yar....

2 comments:

  1. hahaa...rmb use warm water to treat ur hand arr...
    ^^no fish no fish la...

    lai ling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx..i did it..^^

    amber

    ReplyDelete