.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

allergy

omg,since from sunday,
my body got many red spots,
it so itchy & pain...

it seem not reduce but more serious start from sunday,
although i tried many ways,
exp.apply medicine powder, eat allergy medicine,wear long shirt & pant.

i reali cant bear it anymore,
then i went to see doctor just now.
i really dun like to see doctor!

Doctor said i just allergy to wine,
no need so worry,
n she wan me rest at house for 2 days,

hey,i dun wan la,
i wan go to skol wat~
but she said better i stay at house,
because after i take the medicine i will feel sleepy.

the doctor very nice to talk,
she asked me what course i going to take after form6,
and she give me a lot of advices,

she said,
between pharmacist,nutritionist & physiotherapy,
she will choose pharmacist,
because i can do my own business.

she chat so long with me although got other customers in the clinic.
sweat~
first time see gt doctor so nice n pretty...^^

ok ,
so 2molo i will not go to skol under doctor's advice...

haiz...
cannot drink wine anymore,
so suffer from the allergy....regret~

2 comments: