.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

knight and day


last sat i went to the curve and watched knight and day..
Tat was fantastic..
Tom Cruise very SMART ∧ HANDSOME arr!!!
Cameron Diaz stil tat pretty..
walau,i like de plot of this movie, quite funny de o..
omg,i feel i am deeply in love with tom cruise.

before the movie ,
we went for dinner 1st .
haha...guess wat i ate ??
MANHATTAN FISH MARKET leh..
my favourite seafood~
yummy yummy~
i like seafood !!!!
i like prawn, squid,oysters and fresh fish...
haha, ur salivary gland are secreting saliva..
emm..it is reli delicious!!!
haiz,not enough ppl,
if not i wil order Fisherman’s Giant Fried Platter,
it was huge,i tink we sure cant finnish it ..



flaming prawn...omg~~ love it !love it!
no oyster..haiz..
never mind ,next time invite more frens to go..haha
what is tis??

after the movie,
we passed a counter selling handphones,
my fren stopped  and looked for her dream hp.
i was tinking: if my hp lost then mai good lo,i can change a new model.

after tat ,when i wanna step out of e-curve.
i wish 2 take out my hp 2 take pic..
omg,i cant find my hp in my bag,
pocket? dun have!
I search all de pocket in my bag,
but i cant find it too!!
i calmed down and searched properly...
omg,really dun have??
where i left?
oo,sure in cinema!!
cox i always change my hp to silent mode before the movie starts..
after watched,den we go down ord..
i quickly ask my fren to go up 2 cinema to check,
and i borrow her hp 2 cal my hp..
o,someone picked my called!!!
thx god!!!
he said he gt my hp den i told him to wait at the ticket counter..
when i reach thr,i dun noe whr my fren was and i cant connect her.
after awhile ,i saw my fren and he asked me y dun follow her go bac to de hall.
i said someont found it and he is coming here..
sHe scold me for not informing her..sorry yar~

after I gt my hp,
i reali hope to giv tat ''abang'' a ''thank kiss''..
haha..if not,my dream wil come true(sure can change hp liao)

to celebrate i x lost my hp, we bought a sundae at chocolate lounte.
quite cheap de o..
jz rm1.50..haha

then we went to starbucks and order a Frappuccino- chocalate cream chip 
y i dun wan to order coffee???
coz i cant drink coffee de,
cox i will feel like wanna vomit,headache,and uneasy after drink coffee..
nice, i like chocolate,
and thr were many chocolate chips ..

No comments:

Post a Comment