.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

emm..first,i wanna say thank q to my dear fren-yia wen..thx for upload those photos..haha
  
xiao k n me o,tis pic xiaok look sexy leh~==>



1.leng lui yia wen who x scold me although i ''chicken hand duck leg'' when dancing..haha
2.we r wonder gals
3..i m not alcoholic o~
4.ong,my best fren who always beside me..thx~jay ong..^^
5.cute cute de mei kuan..her dress very nice hor??haha ..tat is mine..
6.hui eng,tis bd is made for her..i konw her 12 years liao o~
7.hui eng n wonder gal
8.my husband,soon chin..mayb 2 of us wil bcum model one day o~both of us 171cm..^^
9.haha,JJ low...
10.walao,leng lui n leng zai o!!!(ai dao~)

in hui eng's birthday party..
most of us oso wear dress~
haha..nice hor..
act i m not alcoholic,but i like de taste of juice which contain little bit alcohol..xD
in tis party onli gt ''2 guys'',
but they reali very handsome tat day la..
act in tat day,
i gt a lot of things wanna tel hui eng de..
but i x tat chance..

emmm..
act wat i wanna tel hui eng is....
 thIS party we made for u, is pui kee n me de dream party..
 i hope tat u wil like it.
 i noe i m not a good dancer,
i always scare i wil spoil de dance,
reali wanna thx yia wen WHO teach me patiently..
haha...

tis is de 2nd dance in my LIFE o..
hope u wil like it...
dance nobody is my idea,
if i x rmbr wrong..
we spend 2 weeks to prepare tis party de..
mayb tis is nt a prefect party ,
but in de process of preparing,
thx for yia wen, mee teng, lai ling,mei kuan,kah man, kenny ,xiao wei n ong took part..
n those who were attended de party..thx~~~

act mei kuan cum bac from pulau redang den straight went yia wen 's house pratice o..
o yar,tq yia wen's cousin oso...
of course,dont fgt pui kee,who wan divorse wif u..
she plan activities wif lai ling them,teach mee teng(jolin) how 2 dance more sexy,n fetch me 2 salon  n go ong's house...
furthermore ,i wanna remind u..
dun fgt me although YOU gt a lot of new frens now o~
if not....
take care..haha..love u~

2 comments:

  1. ya, i like tis party...i like u and pui kee plan and dance.
    although i got new frenzs now, but i wont forget all of u de...coz our frendship is 4ever de...^^
    and i'm 18 years old leh, not 12 lah...hahaha
    luv u 2...hahaha

    ReplyDelete