.

Friday, December 16, 2011

busy

I am so busy for searching job this 3 days...
Tired, my eyes gonna blind bcox of long time facing computer,
i have a lot of plans gonna do during this holiday,
haha
All these plan need money to carry on...
So,crazy for money now~ >.<

finally i found a job..
emmm...start from Jan....
hopefully , i wont be boring during working hours..><

now i still heartache for the job i lost at jusco.
Rm120 per day for 10 days le!!
crying without tears...
stupid training make me lost this golden chance,
sorry pui kee, cant treat you eat 99 jor...T^T

opps~ just came back from Kuala Selangor,
Wahahah!!! i drove back frm thr le~

This weekend have to drive to Setapak myself,
if my dad allow,
Hope that i wont lost the way...

my god, next monday shud go training at PJ,
if no ppl can fetch me go..
i also have to drive thr...
damn worry it!
as i less drive out of rawang area..T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment