.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

damn

现在的心情超怪的,
心情闷闷的!!!
外面还要下雨,damn,
很烦的,你懂吗?!!!

想要出又懒得出,
都不懂朋友们去哪里了,damn again,
不想做工了!!!
没心情啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m going crazy....

i wanna have a nice movie, eat delicious de dessert and crazy shopping!!!!!!!!!!

i waiting my sister come bac on this thur,
i waiting to find li wen this weekend,
miss li wen so so much~
i waiting to attend my cousin's wedding too...

it's all that can make myself feel better.....

ok,act i am bad in mood!!!!DAMN

3 comments:

  1. i noe u de lah^^ sure no mood de lah^^ u eat lah, later fat liao, then cry again>< hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u curse me la? so bad....ya,i m bad mood, so can u do something to make me feel better??tel me joke again??haha, find some new idea o~><

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha^^ ok, thinking^^hahahaha^^

    ReplyDelete